Saturday, October 11, 2008

One last post

I have lots to post about this month. First on the 7th I had my 26th birthday and my dad had his 60th birthday. We had a big surprise party for my dad since he is getting so old! Just Kidding! I hope I am as active and in good health when I am my dad's age. Zach of course just kept telling me "I can't believe how old my wife is getting" just because he is still such a young one at the age of 23! I know, for half of the year we are three years apart and the other half we are only two and a half years apart. I did have a wonderful birthday and Zach and Ella made it wonderful for me too. They took me out to dinner, then we went and ordered me new phone since mine has been broken for a while. I also got some cash and other cute presents from everyone. Thanks so much everyone for making it a good birthday.

Also in about two weeks Zach is going to graduate from the Academy! I can't believe he is almost done. He has learned so much and been so busy. I am excited and also a little nervous for him to get out on the roads. I know he will do awesome, but it still can be a little nervous for me. I know his mom is nervous, but we are so proud of him! I will keep everyone updated when everything is done.

1 comment:

Aania Gowans said...

Lauren, I called you on your Birthday and never heard back, but I hope you had a good one! I thought of you a lot that day, and I hope you celebrate soon!