Thursday, September 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
- Loves to cuddle.
- Loves to smile.
- Loves to Jabber. He has a cute low voice.
- Loves to bite.
- Loves to play with his sister. They are best buds!
- Loves to push toys and walk. He hasn't taken his first steps yet, but will stand without holding onto things.
- Loves to make messes. He is a busy little boy. He is busy all day long.
- Still loves to take two naps a day.
- Has a favorite blanket will not sleep without it.
- Loves to face forward in his big boy carseat. We just switched him and he is such a happy boy in the car now. Relief for mommy!
- Still a Momma's boy. I will keep enjoying it while it lasts!
We love our little guy and can't wait to make more memories with him! Love you Holden!
* My wonderful friend Angela took his one year old pictures. They turned out so cute!!!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
His first official haircut! We just trimmed around the ears and back.
- Loves to smile. He gives big smiles to everyone all day long!
- Loves to cuddle. He gives the best cuddles especially when he wakes up in the morning. I love it!
- Loves to eat. He loves his bottles, baby food, table food, basically any food he can get his hands on.
- Loves to be on the move. He has been crawling for a couple of months now, he also pulls up on everything and walks holding onto things. He also figured out how to go up the stairs. Definitely doesn't want to waste anytime getting mobile.
- Loves his sister. She is still the only one that can get him laughing really hard. He also loves to give her hugs and kisses.
- Loves his mommy. He is still a mommy's boy, which I will enjoy while it lasts.
- Loves his daddy. He is looking more and more like Zach the bigger he gets. They are going to be the best of buds.
- Hates to get dressed and have his diaper changed.
- Babbles alot. His favorite word right now is dada.
- Has 6 teeth. 4 on top and 2 on the bottom.
We took him to his nine month appointment yesterday. He weighs in at 17 lbs. 14 oz (10%) and his height is 28 in. (50%). He also has low iron so we have to keep him on iron-fortified formula for at least the next 3 months. Then we will get it retested to see if he can go to milk. He also has his first ear infection, but other than that he is healthy boy. He is such a joy to our family and we love him so much!