Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Pictures 2011











Oh the adventures of getting family pictures of our little family. My wonderful friend Angela takes our pictures for us, but it comes with a task of getting Ella to cooperate! We kept talking to Ella about pictures a few days before we got them to get her prepared. She was all excited and told us she was going to be so good and smile. Then on the way to get them she of course fell asleep. She eventually got to be ok, but we couldn't watch her take the pictures of her by herself. Then she had to pick where we would take some family pictures. She is so funny about getting her pictures taken. I'm hoping she grows out of it soon and Holden doesn't do the same! Thanks again to my friend Angela for being patient with my little family. I know it is not easy.

No comments: