Monday, April 20, 2009

Decorating Easter Eggs...

Being such a big helper!

Such a silly girl!

She wanted to play with the eggs so bad,
but daddy wouldn't let her.

Mommy and Ella taking our eggs out of the dye!




Last weekend before we headed down to St. George for Easter we decorated eggs with Ella bug. She had fun at first, but then got bored because daddy was taking over and showing us his artistic abilities. She would drop the eggs in the dye and then say, "Woah" she is so funny. After a while she started throwing fits and wanted to throw everything so we stopped. We did all the work and then forgot to take them to St. George. I have to write a list of things I need to take or else I will forget. I didn't write down the eggs, so of course I forgot them. Oh well, Grandma Keri had lots of eggs for Ella to find and she had so much fun!

No comments: