Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Princess Ella

I can't believe how grown up she looks!


My mom got all the girls in the family the same dress for Christmas. I asked my mom if Ella could get it before so she could wear it to church today. Ella was so excited and kept telling me to do her hair like Princess Belle. So we curled her hair in wringlets and put on her sparkly black dancing shoes. She was so excited to go to church and show all of her friends in nursery her new Christmas dress. The only way we got her to take a picture with her actually smiling we had to tell her that we were sending the picture to Belle. She couldn't wait to smile, and show Belle how pretty she was. I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week, and enjoys Christmas!

1 comment:

Keri said...

What a cute little princess!