Sunday, February 28, 2010

27 weeks and a Valentine

I am finally posting a picture of me. I can't believe that I am already 27 weeks. Only 13 weeks left. Hopefully he comes 10 days early like Ella did. This pregnancy has been a lot easier then my first one with Ella. The only real problem I have had is my Sciatic Nerve. Sometimes it will get so bad that I can barely walk, lay down, or move. But I would take it over being sick for 6 months all day long.

Ella is so excited for baby brother to come. She tells us how he is going to come out and play with her toys, and talk to her. It is so cute. She is going to be such a big helper.




This other picture is from Valentine's Day. She wanted to make daddy a Valentine's and give it to him. She was so excited and woke him up with the Valentine on her face. She also helped me make daddy some french toast for breakfast. She definitely made his day! We are so lucky to have her. I love my little family and can't wait for the new baby to join us. I love you Zach and my Ella Bug!






1 comment:

Aania Gowans said...

You look so great Lars!
I am glad your feeling good- I had nerve problems when I was prego with Mitch but not Garrett! We need to hang soon:) also glad you had fun on your cruise- that sounds delightful right about now! Ps that Ella bug is so darling I can't wait to see what baby boy Randall looks like.... Hmmm pretty cute!
Talk to you soon:)