Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ella's First Sleepover








Ella had her first sleepover at our house with her cousin McKaylee. She was so excited and they had so much fun. They watched Strawberry Shortcake and ate lots of treats. Then we made a big bed for them in the living room, and watched Dora as they fell asleep. They both had purple Dora pajamas that they had to wear so they could match. Then the next day they went up to my sister's house to play, and then had another sleepover over there. Ella did really well and I was so glad she got to have some fun with her cousins. All my sisters live in the same Stake so their kids get to play together a lot. I am glad to see Ella finally getting to have some fun with them also. Thanks McKaylee for coming over and playing!




2 comments:

Keri said...

I can't believe Ella's old enough to start having sleep overs! She's growing up too fast!

Brigitte said...

Lauren, I can't believe how fast time flies! We were in school when Mckaylee was born and Misty used to bring her in all the time. They are so cute and look like they have a lot of fun together.