Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Great Friends!

I just wanted to do a post about my good friend Lexy. I am so thankful that she is so nice and thoughtful enough to help me out with Ella. She is so great to not only have her two kids, but take on Ella also. Thank you for being so nice and thoughtful about everything. She is really someone you would like as a friend always thinking about other people and trying to include everyone. Thank you Lexy for helping with Ella I don't know how I will ever repay you for everything.

I hope my other friends realize how much they mean to me also. Aania has been my best friend since I was five and has always been there for me. Even when we went through times where we weren't that close. We still considered each other best friends. Actually she is more of a sister then a friend. Thanks for always being there for me and helping me out. Amber if it wasn't for her I would have never met my sweetie Zach. If she didn't befriend me again I would have never met Zach or would have been friends again with a lot of you. Thanks Amber for being a great friend also. Okay I am sorry if this is all gushy I just thought I would tell my friends Thanks for everything and I love you all!

3 comments:

Corey & Lexy said...

hey... you know im emotional already but you know i love you too...

Aania Gowans said...

SO stop it! You made me cry! Your the best Lars!! Love you

Amber said...

It looks as if all your friends feel the same about you! Don't you love the friends who set you up with your eternal companion! I would be lost also without you guys! See you soon!