Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Crawling soon

Ella is going to crawl anyday now. She gets on all fours and just rocks. I can't believe my little girl is going to be crawling. She is already rolling around and scooting to get to every place she wants to especially Mowglie's dog bowls. We have caught her a couple of times with the water spilt every where and some pieces of dog food. I don't know what it is about kids and dog food!

I just wanted to post this cute little picture of her about to crawl! She is so cute especially her chubby little cheeks and arms! I will have to post a picture soon of her cute little legs. They are so chubby and one leg has a bigger roll then the other. She definitely gets this from Zach because he was a little rolly polly when he was little. We love our chubby little Ellabella!

3 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

She is so cute in this picture. I really can't believe how fast she is groing up.

Aania Gowans said...

Not Chubby! My friends baby weighed 22 lbs at 4 months! NOT CHUBBY ELLA!! So dang cute!!!!

Jen Herem said...

I could not wait for Nixen to crawl.. but I really should have.. Ella will be into everything, enjoy it while you can because soon your life will change my friend! love ya