Sunday, December 21, 2008

15 Months old

Ella is already 15 months old. I can't believe how fast they grow up. She is getting so big, and way smart. We took her to the doctor on Friday for her 15 month check up. She now weighs 20 pounds 9 ounces so she is in the 20 percentile for weight. She is 31.2 inches tall so she is in the 75 percentile for height. The doctor said she is long and lean definitely. She is getting more and more of her personality everyday. She also talks a lot and loves to sing a couple of songs. Her doctor said she is way ahead on her speaking which makes me proud as a mom. She can now say mama, dada, Dora, uh-oh, grandpa, grandma, ya, hi, shoes, two, four, ball, thank you, dog, kitty, and lolo (yes she calls me lolo sometimes it is funny, for those of you who don't know that has been my nickname since I was born, and all my neices and nephews still call me lolo so I think she picked it up from them.) She tries to copy the tone and words I say to her. She does pretty well considering how old she is. Ella's favorite things now are anything Dora (she would probably watch Dora cartoons all day long), dancing, playing peek-a-boo, counting from one to four (she can only say two and four), playing with Mowglie or even kissing Mowglie a lot, purses (she wears her purse on her arm around the house it is so funny), mommy and daddy, making messes, climbing all over, and her Dora ball. I think her most favorite thing is hair, ever since she was little she has held onto my hair whenever I hold her or she is going to sleep. She will come up behind me now if I set on the floor, and play with my hair. I love it! She also just started to do the "Swiper no swiping" hand out in front of her. If any of you have seen Dora you no what I am talking about. She is so silly! We are so blessed to have her in our lives, and love every minute with her. She gets more and more fun everyday! Sorry enough bragging, but you can't help it when your kids are just so cute!

1 comment:

Aania Gowans said...

Yeah, what a sweetie! She is so dang cute. I am glad she is doing so great, and getting so smart. I also read about Zach and he looks so happy! We missed you on Saturday, but we will hope to see you soon! Merry Christmas