Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


Ella and mommy are discussin what she would like Santa to bring her tonight. I asked her questions, and she responded with a "ya", or a "no."

Our little family wearing our festive green

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. We switch off every other year with our families since my family lives in Salt Lake, and Zach's family lives in St. George. This year we are in Salt Lake with my family. On Christmas eve all of my sisters go to their in-laws because my family does their big thing on Christmas afternoon and night. So this year we came and hung out with my parents on Christmas Eve since we didn't have anything to do. We sure miss Zach's family around the holidays, and wish that we could live by them. They do their fun family traditions on Christmas Eve, last year was my first year experiencing their fun games. I loved it, it was so much fun!

I just want to tell the Randall family how much we love them, and wish we could be with them around the holidays. We are so greatful for all of the things they do for us, and don't know where we would be without them. They are so great with Ella and love her so much. I know she loves you guys, and misses you too. We can't wait to see you on Saturday, and spend four days with you guys. WE LOVE YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Ella Bella, You look so bootiful!!!

Zach, Lauren & Ella - Have a fun Christmas and I'll see you in 2 days!!! I love you guys!!!

Love, Mom/Keri

Corey & Lexy said...

hey... I have decided you hate us all... haha I hope you had a good new years and a merry christmas. we need to get together soon

Aania Gowans said...

I thought I left you a message. Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I miss seeing you and I hope you are doing well!