Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ella's 2 year old pictures...

So sweet!

I love this picture. Even though you can't see her face.



Ella started posing on her own. She is so cute!



We even caught a temper tantrum in action. She wasn't too happy with us!

I love everything about this picture.



My cute friend Angela aka "Rella" (Ella thinks she is Cinderella, I think because she has long blonde hair like her) offered to take Ella's 2 year old pictures. We went downtown on a Saturday night and took about 300 pictures. She did such a wonderful job in capturing Ella's cute personality even the hard times. Ella threw a full on temper tantrum for the first 20 minutes so I thought for sure Angela was going to run away, and never offer to take her pictures again. But we stuck it out and got a lot of good pictures of her. These are only a few of my favorite. We also got our family pictures taken, but had a hard time loading them. My good friend Dave took them for us. I will try to load them later. Thanks so much Angela!

2 comments:

Keri said...

What a little princess!!! She is such a cutie!!!

Keri said...

Can't wait to see you in a few days Ella Bella!