Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lake Powell

We finally got to go to Lake Powell. My family goes every year, but Zach and I haven't been able to go for the last 3 years. We had so much fun! We got to spend a whole week down there to enjoy the warm water and nice weather. We went on lots of boat rides, did lots of swimming, water-skiing, wake-boarding, eating, playing with cousins, and hanging out with the family. We really enjoyed our trip and can't wait to go back next year. Thanks to my brother-in-law Trent for letting us come and enjoy the houseboat!







Our little family on a boat ride!



Ella and her daddy swimming!


Ella on her floatie lounging! She loves to relax all by herself!


Ella and mommy playing in the sand on the beach!


Ella and me with my sister Brittani and her little boy

Christopher on a tube ride. Don't worry we didn't go

too fast.


You can't go to Lake Powell without finding a lollygag hill!

This is the coolest place. My sister's family calls it the Scooby Doo

mystery cave! It is on the edge of a big rock and you climb

up and walk in between. It was really neat and really cold!


No comments: