Monday, January 4, 2010

Tired Ella


Ella and I were watching Madagascar, and she wanted to go grab something out of her room. I just went to check on her because she was being quiet so I wanted to make sure she wasn't getting into anything. I found her sleeping on her blankets by her closet. She was so tired, but usually fights it. I guess she had to finally give in. She is so cute!


Also little update on the baby. It has been moving so much the last couple of days. I have been able to feel it for a couple of weeks, but the last two days it won't stop. It is definitely active. Also we have our big ultrasound this Thursday. We can't wait! We are not sure what it could be, but will be happy with whatever. I will post and let everyone know what it is!

1 comment:

Aania Gowans said...

OH how sweet! I was just catching up! She is such a sweetie, I want to have her over again sometime! Merry Christmas... HELLO a cruise! That is awesome:)! Well I can't wait till tomorrow to hear if its a boy or girl!