Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's A...



We are having a baby BOY!!! We can't wait for him to join our little family. He is very healthy and everything is going well so far. They moved my due date by one day so instead of May 30 it is May 31st. We found out first thing that the baby had "outdoor plumbing" but Ella kept saying, "No it's baby sister." She is getting it, but every once in a while she tells us baby sister. Zach can't wait to have a little boy around the house. We are all so excited and already love this little guy so much!

2 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Oh man! that is so exciting. I so hope I have a healthy baby next time around, and when I find out it is all healthy, I hope it is a boy! Congrats, can't wait to see him!

Deidra said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Boys are great!