Sunday, October 10, 2010

Five Generations and Swinging with Great Grandpa

So cute!! Poor Holden is glowing white for some reason!



Five Generations: Great-Great Grandpa Dale, Great-Grandpa Larry,
Grandma Keri, Zach, and Holden








While we were down in St. George for the marathon we got a five generation picture with Holden. We got one with Ella when she was a baby so I wanted one with Holden. It is so neat that they have so many grandmas, and grandpas. I grew up with only one Grandma, so I love that my kids have lots!

Then Zach and I ran an errand really quick so we left Holden and Ella with Zach's grandparents. Grandma-Great captured that cute picture of Holden, Ella, and Grandpa-Great swinging! They are lucky to have such sweet Great grandparents who love them so much!

No comments: