Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Jammies

The other day Ella asked if her and baby brother could have matching jammies. I went to Costco (since I love Costco Jammies) and found these Christmas ones with matching monkeys. Ella was so excited she wanted to wear them as soon as I bought them. We put them on and caught this cute picture of them.



So cute! They look so much alike.
(if you make this larger you can see Holden's 2 teeth)


These bottom pictures I just took last night. I was cleaning the house and walked in to see them both asleep holding hands. I thought it was so cute. It made me kind of tear up because of how precious they both are. I love these two sweet kids, and love that they love each other so much.






So precious!

4 comments:

Keri said...

LOVE these pictures!!!

Ash Trump said...

So CUTE! I am laughing out loud right now... First the dragon costume and now the same jammies ;o) Our boys will be twiners again!

Aania Gowans said...

HOLY MOLY!!!! How dang cute is that! Your kids are beautiful!

Amber said...

So cute! I got christmas jammies from costco too! I can't believe Holden has two teeth already. Addison hasn't even gotten one.