Sunday, November 7, 2010

First Day of School and Dance

Ella started Preschool in October she goes two days a week from 9:45 until 12:00. I was going to wait until next year to get her in, but every time she would see a school bus or see someone with a backpack she would tell me she needed to go to school. She would get so sad, so I found a preschool that didn't start until the middle of October. She learned how to write her name the first day. They gave her a piece of paper that she could trace the letters in her name, she sat right down and traced them, then she wrote her name on a paper without tracing. She is definitely too smart! She loves going and loves her teacher Brittney!

Ella also started dance in September. She loves, loves, loves it! She is doing a Ballet/Tap combo class. She is learning so much and can't wait to show us what she learns. For Halloween they did a little performance in class for their families, and she totally loved performing. I can' wait until the big recital. I love watching the little girls, I think they are by far the cutest!



Posing at school after her first day!


She is showing off her first painting!

She is so silly!

This is her class uniform for dance!

1 comment:

Keri said...

She is such a little poser - I love it!