Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2 Years!!!

So this past weekend was our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe we have already two years behind us. We didn't have big plans since Zach has been testing with Highway Patrol, and we are also a little low on cash if you know what I mean. We went out to dinner at Biaggi's in the Gateway, (which is really good if you haven't been there and are looking for a nicer restuarant I recommend it) then we went and did some shopping , then went to Applebee's for dessert. It was nice since it was our first time out alone since we have had Ella. I know you are thinking we are crazy, but since Zach and I work a lot we feel like the weekend is the time we get to be with Ella the whole day. Plus I feel bad asking people to watch her when they have already watched her all week.

Anyways, just wanted to say what a great 2 years it has been and how much we have accomplished. We bought our first place and had our amazing little girl. I wouldn't change it for anything our life is wonderful. Plus my husband is so great and is the world to me and Ella. I just love him more and more everyday and realize everyday how perfect we are for each other. We do have our differences, but that makes us stronger. Thanks for a wonderful two years babe!

2 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Happy anniversary, I can't believe it was 2 years ago, where does time go?

Ella is so cute, I am sorry she was sick that stinks. She is adorable

Aania Gowans said...

Go Lars and Zach! Good for you for getting out and having fun! Hope you guys are well!