Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Silly Girl!

I haven't posted a lot of pictures lately so I am catching up. Here are some funny ones of her. The first one is her climbing up on the coffee table she is so big. The second one is her playing hide and seek behind her door. She loves it until she accidently shuts the door then she gets scared and cries, but she is right behind the door so it is hard to get it open and love her better! The third one she figured out how to stand between our mattress and footboard. She had so much fun and was laughing so hard when I caught her. The last one is of her and her best friend Mowglie. She just loves her doggy, and just recently started to give Mowglie loves and lay her head on her back. They seriously are the best of friends!








1 comment:

Matt and Mandy said...

She is so cute! I'm glad that you sent me your blog. We need to keep in touch.