Thursday, November 27, 2008

I've been tagged

8 Shows I Watch:
- The Office
- The Hills (I know so lame!)
- Seinfeld
- Dora (Ella's favorite)
- Dr. Phil
- The news
- Wife Swap
- Higglytown Heros

8 Restuarants That I like to eat at:
- Cafe Rio
- Texas Roadhouse
- Applebee's
- Paula's (only in St. George)
- Pei Wei
- Paradise Bakery
- Zupa's
- The Pizza Factory

8 Things I did today:
- Woke up
- Cleaned
- Played with Ella
- My sharing time lesson for Sunday
- Going to eat Thanksgiving dinner
- Take a shower
- Get dressed
- Hang out

8 Things I am looking forward to:
- Eating some good food today
- Christmas
- Christmas shopping
- Temple Square lights
- Zach finishing his FTO & being out on the road
- Snow (It's not Christmas time without snow)
-
-

8 Things on my wish list:
- To be debt free
- To have a house in the near future
- For everything to work out how it is supposed to
- For Ella to continue growing big and healthy
- To have a great marriage forever
- To be financially secure forever
-
-

8 People I Tag:
- Keri
- Kari
- Nichole
- Lexy
- Mandy
- Deidra
- Jen
- Lindsey

1 comment:

Keri said...

I didn't see "Good Things Utah" on your list of shows you watch??? Did you see David Osmond on there today?