Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT

Okay so I finally joined all of the other Twilight lovers. Better late then never! My friend from work let me borrow the book on Tuesday and I finished reading it on Friday. I couldn't put it down and I can't wait to read the next book. All the girls from my work are going to the movie on Tuesday and I can hardly wait. I wanted to go see it this weekend, but it was all sold out. If you haven't read the book you really should it is so good! Can you tell I am excited! Don't worry I am not obsessed and won't show up to the movie dressed like the characters like a lot of people did. I just haven't read a good book in a long time, and can't wait to read the other books to find out what hapens!!!

1 comment:

Aania Gowans said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited! I have all of the books if you want to borrow them, but you should just buy them, because I am now reading them for a 2nd time around! I can't wait till you see the movie, I have seen it, and I REALLY like it. In fact I am going again on Friday night if you want to come!