Friday, February 6, 2009

Ear Infections Continued

This week Ella has been sick. She has a bad cough, runny nose, consistent fever, and just not feeling good overall. I took her to the doctor today and guess what she has massive ear infections in both ears again. Poor baby! My sister's baby has RSV and they said it is extremely contagious, and Ella was around him and showing the same symptoms he had. I thought I better be safe and take her in since she has had a fever since Tuesday. Good news is she doesn't have RSV just a really bad cold. Bad news is her ear infections. This is her second one in her right ear, but her left ear has been consistent since she turned one. So we go back in a month to get them checked again. If she keeps having them then I think tubes will be in the near future. Hopefully she will get better and her ear infections will clear up for good. It makes me so sad when she doesn't feel good. I love you Ellabug!

1 comment:

Aania Gowans said...

Just catching up! Looks like all is well but those darn ears. When Mitchell turned 1 he was very sick with colds and ear infections till he was about 18 Months and than all the sudden... they were gone and he has not had one since. Hopefully that offers you some hope!