Friday, February 6, 2009

Ella the Model

I entered Ella into a little contest for a baby boutique in Gardner village. They choose four different kids one for ages 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 1-2 years old, and 2-3 years old. You get a free photography session and a big custom frame and picture for your house. Then she would be in the little magazine and pictures for the store. I thought Ella is definitely one of the cutest kids ever. I thought it would be fun and wasn't sure what picture to use, but she made the decision kind of easy. She will give us the biggest cheeesiest smiles ever, until we pull out the camera then she puts her head down and doesn't want to look at you. She just started this new stage, she gets so mad and just runs away crying. So luckily we had a really cute picture of her from when we got family pictures done with Zach's family. We used that because she was smiling and you could see her big beautiful blue eyes which I was trying to capture. Cross your fingers she wins!

Zach and me trying so hard to get her to smile

Such a sad little girl

Didn't want to look at mommy

Just so cute

I love my beautiful Ella bug!

No comments: