Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ella goes to Nursery...

My little Ella bug is growing up too fast. Today I took her to nursery for her first time. At first she just stood by me not knowing what to do or what was going on. Then she found a ball, and was okay. She had of course her binky in her mouth, and with in the first minute two of the little boys came up to grab it. I took it out and thought for sure she would have a hard time without it, but she didn't which is really good. I was happy, she may not be as dependent on it like I thought. Ella is the only girl in the nursery with 7 boys. So she definitly is going to like the boys!! They said she did really good, but was super quiet which my Ella around us can not stop chattering away. I went to sneak at her to make sure she was doing okay, and they were having snack time. She was sitting at the end of the table so I could see her face straight on, and she looked like she was about to pass out from being tired. Then I walked by again a couple of minutes later, and she was just eating her snacks with a big smile on her face. She did make eye contact with me, which made her realize I wasn't by her so she started to cry, but luckily it was time to go to Sacrament. I know some of you think that this is silly, but this is a big milestone. It makes me realize how fast time goes by with her. I try to enjoy every minute I have with her, sometimes they are hard, but most of the time we are laughing and having lots of fun! Okay sorry about the long post, but I had to share this experience. Also I tried to upload a picture on Zach's computer, and once again it did not work. So I promise more pictures are coming soon!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe that she is in nursery. I am sure I would be the same way too.

Deidra said...

Nursery is a big deal! I'll probably be checking in every few minutes! Ella is getting so big and is such a beautiful girl!