Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

My cute little family who I love so much!!

My wonderful mom and me!

Zach and his beautiful mom!

Zach's wonderful Grandma!

My sisters and me... from left to right Misty, Alisa, Me, and Brittani. I know I look funny, but my sister Brittani thought it would be funny to pinch my bum during the picture.



I am so greatful to be a mom. I remember when I had Ella, and got to hold her for the first time. I just felt like I had a purpose in my life and that I was called down here to be a mom. There is nothing more rewarding then being mom. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday to be a mom, and to have such a wonderful little spirit to take care of down here on Earth. I couldn't ask for a better little girl. She may keep me busy and throw fits in public, but I still can't imagine my life without her. Zach and I always try to think of what we did before we had her, and we have no idea. I love being a mom and wife. I couldn't ask for a better family!

I also am so greatful for my mom. She is so caring, and loving. She is always willing to help out with Ella and whatever we may need. I could never thank my mom enough for everything she has done for me throughout my whole life. Without her I don't know where I would be today. She has helped turn me into the mom I am today. Thank you mom! I love you!

I also am so greatful for my mother-in-law Keri. I couldn't ask for a better family to marry into. I hear stories about mother-in-laws being mean or crazy and think to myself how lucky I am to have my mother-in-law. She is such a great person and always thinking about the little things. I look up to her so much, and think Ella is so lucky to have her as a Grandma. She does so much for us and we are truly thankful for everything. Thank you Keri and we love you!

I am also greatful for Zach's Grandma Carolyn, she is such a wonderful lady. She is always looking at the positive in people. Her and Keri have always welcomed me into the family since the first time I met them. She is such a wonderful mom, Grandma, and now Great-Grandma. Ella sometimes is a little shy around her, but I know Ella loves her so much. I am also thankful for everything she does for us. We love you!

I also need to tell my sisters what great moms they are. They are such great examples to me. They have always been my back up moms since I was little. I guess that is what you get when you our the youngest of four girls. Our joke used to be when I was younger that I really had four moms not one. I am greatful that I have such wonderful sisters who are good influences on me. I love all of you so much!

We are so lucky to have all of these ladies in our lives. They have helped both Zach and I with who we are today. We owe them so much! We love you guys!

Sorry I know all of these are from our wedding, but I realized I don't have any recent ones. That is going to be one of my MANY projects!!!

1 comment:

Aania Gowans said...

Happy Mothers Day!!! Hope it was a good one!