Monday, May 18, 2009

Zach's First Marathon...

Zach ran his first marathon on Saturday. He did it in 4 hours and 6 minutes. He was hoping to do it a little faster, but was okay with the time he got. He is going to do the St. George marathon in October, and hopes to get a better time. Ella and I are so proud of Zach and can't wait to cheer him on in the next marathon!

Zach and his Aunt Kelli who ran with him.


Jade, Ella, Keri, and Carolyn waiting in the crowd.
Ella and me waiting for Daddy to come.


We forgot to get a picture of Zach, Ella, and me. Oh well, next time we won't forget. We love you Zach and are so proud of you!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren
HEy girl its Trit down here in the stg. I was looking on Danis blog and saw your name, you should add me to your blog so we can keep in touch. How are you? I ran into zachs mom at the bank awhile back. Your little girl is so cute. keep in touch
Trit