Sunday, May 10, 2009

Straight hair and big girl bed...



We turned Ella's crib into a toddler bed a month ago. She is doing so well in it. I was nervous the first night we did it because I thought for sure she would run to the door and try to get out, but she didn't. She has only come into our a room a few times during the night, but that is okay. One night she didn't want to go to bed so I brought her in our room hoping she would fall asleep then I would put her in her bed. Instead she wanted to play, jump, and sing. So I put her in her bed and shut the door. The next thing Zach and I hear is Ella banging on the door yelling, "Mom" then "Dada." Then she would hit the door and keep doing it. Zach and I were laughing so hard, it was the funniest thing. She is growing up way too fast. She also uses third person now. Everything she wants she will say it then Ella after. Example she just told me she wanted to go outside, so she said, "Outside, Ella." She is so much fun!














I decided to try and straighten Ella's hair yesterday. I didn't think she would sit still long enough for me to do it, but she did. She looked like such a big girl! I loved doing it straight, and it only took me maybe ten minutes. It was a lot easier than I thought. It didn't last the whole day though, as soon as she fell asleep and took her nap it kind of went back to curly. I knew it would, but that is okay it was still cute. I love my big girl! She wouldn't hold still to take pictures so I took them while she was jumping around on our bed.

No comments: