Sunday, June 7, 2009

3 Years











Happy Anniversary to my babe! I can't believe it has been 3 years. I am so greatful that I married Zach and couldn't ask for a better husband or dad for our kids. He just loves his girls so much and does so much for us. We are finally spending some money and going on a trip since we haven't been on one since our honeymoon. We are leaving today and flying to Vegas and staying at the Trump Tower Hotel. I know it is only Vegas, but we need this trip so bad. The first year of marriage I was 7 months pregnant so we couldn't go or do anything too exciting. Then last year Zach was getting ready to enter Police Academy. So we decided it was a good time to go. I am so excited to go do something just Zach and I. I am nervous to leave Ella since it is the first time we have ever left her, but I know she will be okay. Zach and I are going to have fun and just enjoy each other's company. I will post pictures when we get back. I love you babe and can't wait for many more years together!!!!

1 comment:

Evans said...

The floaties are from Wal-Mart.