Friday, June 19, 2009

Ella's Gift

I was getting ready this morning, and Ella was watching Diego. She had just gone to the bathroom so I thought she was okay. When I was all finished I came out of the bathroom, and could smell something. I thought maybe Mowgli had pooped, but it didn't smell like her poop it smelt like Ella's. Sure enough she climbed on the coffee table and took a little poop. Luckily it wasn't on the carpet and got everywhere. She is good about running to the bathroom when she has to go pee, but it looks like we need to work on the poo a little more. Ha! Ha! Sorry I hope I didn't gross anyone out just thought it was funny!



Ella'a Gift

2 comments:

Corey & Lexy said...

Hey remind me to never use your coffee table... haha thats funny! I loved seeing you in the back of your hubbys car I told ABe and Zoee that is where u sit if you dont wear your seatbelt... we need to get together soon!

Aania Gowans said...

Next time you post "a little surprise" it better be something growing inside of you! Way to fool me:) Go Ella!!! THat is so great, I just potty trained Mitch and I now understand that poop anywhere but in a diaper is success when you are potty training! You and Zach look like you had such a great time in Vegas, Happy Anniversary! Call me!