Friday, July 3, 2009

Big girl Ella...


I just had to post this picture of Ella. She has been helping me pull off and on her pants. This was her first time pulling them up all by herself, and she was so proud. She pulled them up a little high, but she still looked so cute. Don't mind her messy hair, she had just woke up and started playing.

The potty training has come to a little halt. She was doing so good, then changed her mind and refused to go on the potty for a few days. So we are starting again, and going to be better this time. I don't want to push her too much so she completely refuses to altogether. My sister pushed a little too much with my niece so she didn't get potty trained until she was 3 1/2 and her little brother was getting potty trained. I would like her to be potty trained by the time she is 2 which is a couple of months, but it will happen when it happens.

1 comment:

Aania Gowans said...

That is so great! I tried to potty train Mitchell when he was 2 than 2 1/2 than he finally did it about 3 weeks ago and he will be three in 2 weeks, so it is a process! Good luck and squeeze that Ella bug for me:)