Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cutting down...

So I think I am finally seeing an end insight of basically working full time. Lately I have been having a really hard time leaving Ella everyday to go to work. She has become such a momma's girl the last couple of weeks. I think she is getting bigger and knows that I leave all the time, so when I am home she just wants me to be with her. She cries if anyone else holds her, even with Zach she will cry and reach for me. If I go to the bathroom and shut the door she will crawl over to the door crying, and stick her fingers under the door so sad. The hardest part for me is when I leave to go to work she will sometimes cry and crawl after me. It just breaks my heart, and I just want to run inside pick her up and just love her. I always think of how lucky my friends and sisters are that get to stay home with their little ones. I know they probably would like a break some days, but I think I would love not to have the stress of going to work everyday.

With Zach having this new job, and making a lot more I am most likely going to be cutting my hours down to part time. I have been offered two part time positions at two different branches for the same hours. I would work 11:00 to 3:00 everyday which compared to working seven hours a day like I do now I think is a lot better. I am also hoping maybe I can start focusing on doing hair a lot more now. I would love to do that full time and work from home, but of course I have to start somewhere. So now that we have awesome benefits, and Zach has a great job I think I am able to start pursuing some other things.

I am so grateful that Zach is working so hard so I can stay home more with Ella. He knows that I have a hard time leaving her everyday. He is such a wonderful husband and daddy. We are both lucky girls to have Zach in our lives!

2 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

How sad, I would love if Ever prefered me, well sometimes at least. I can't wait until she cries for me, is that weird! I hope you can go part time soon, that will be so nice!

Aania Gowans said...

I am so excited for you to have a new schedule, maybe we can see each other more!