Thursday, July 3, 2008

Black eyes and a swollen nose




Ella had a little accident yesterday. She fell and hit her nose on my parents floor of their RV. They rushed her to an instacare to get her checked out, and they said everything looked okay. Her nose is still swollen and she is starting to get black eyes especially on the left side. But of course she is still acting like cute little Ella and being the best little girl. She has only cried when she sneezes, which I think that would hurt me too. We were going to get her pictures this weekend, but I think we will put that on hold. She is still so cute even with two black eyes and a swollen nose!

I also forgot to post about her nine month check up. She is officially not growing as fast she was, she is now in the 50% for height and 25% for weight. She is going to be our cute little petite Ella bug.

No comments: