Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun weekend in St. George





I know it has been a while since I have posted. Now I am posting and realize that most of the pictures that I want to post Zach took off his camera, and onto a CD. But we had to wait on the CD so as soon as I get it I will post a lot more pictures.


This past weekend we went down to visit Zach's family in St. George. We haven't seen most of them since the last time we went down in April so we thought it was time to see them. We had a lot of fun with them. We finally got to see Zach's little sister Jade's emgagement ring. It is really pretty and we are so happy for her. On Saturday Zach went with his dad and rode motorcycles up behind their house. While they were doing that Keri, Jade, Chanlie, Ella and I went wedding dress shopping for Jade. She looked gorgeous in every gown she tried on, but finally narrowed it down to 2 good thing she has until March to pick one. Then we all met up and went to lunch at Paula's. The Randalls know every time we go down there we have to go to Paula's. Zach loves that place and since it is only in St. George we have to go there. Then Jade and I went and did our hair. I chopped my hair off, it is the shortest I have ever had it. It is so cute and Zach just loves it. He tells me that it is the best haircut I have had since he has known me. I love it and Jade did such a great job. Then on Sunday we went to his Grandma and Grandpa Iverson's for dinner, and to see the rest of the family. Ella also got to see her first Horse. Zach's Grandpa has 5 of them, but only one was at his house so he took her down to see them. She wasn't to happy about it at first it scared her. Then she finally warmed up and would just stare at him wondering what the heck it was. We love going to St. George and are always so thankful for his family they are the best. We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!


I only have a couple pictures from St. George, but I will post more soon when I get the CD. I also need to post pictures from the 4th of July, but again have to wait for the CD! Ha! Ha!


No comments: