Monday, July 7, 2008

Update

I took Ella in to her Doctor today to make sure her nose is doing okay. He told me that it is looking alright and he also thinks she fractured it. There is nothing much you can but just let it heal by itself. There is also a possibility down the road her nose can go a little crooked. The doctor said most likely not, but there is a chance. If it does then we will take care of then, but most likely it probably won't. On top of it to she is teething, her top two teeth are coming in at the same time, and she is a little fussy and sensitive. If you say or do anything to her that she doesn't like or doesn't want you to do she will either cry or throw a little fit. I have been giving her teething tablets, and some motrin.

Also my cute husband started Academy today for the Highway Patrol. I will post the cute pictures we took of him for his first day a little later. He was excited and nervous this morning. I know he will do awesome and be the best trooper out there. I am way excited for him to start this job and just keep praying that everything will work out. Ella and me are so proud of him and can't wait to find out how academy goes. Also we found out last week that he will be doing four tens so he will have Fridays off which means he will get to be with Ella Bella! I will post pictures soon.

No comments: